4. USING THE SERVICE. The Service allows educators to organize their resources and present them using our technology. To use the Service, you must first create an account on our Site with a unique email and password. You are responsible for all use of the Service that occurs under your user account.
5. CONSENT TO MAKE YOUR LESSONS PUBLIC. Consent to use the web resource collected on your platform when lessons are not marked as private. Consent to Receive Periodic Messages from Us. As part of the Service, we sometimes cause administrative messages to be sent to users to explain or assist in providing the Service. We may send other messages as well, including promotional messages. Stopping communication. If you do not want to receive any email messages via our Service, you may respond to any message to be unsubscribed or unsubscribe via your account settings options.
6. NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR MESSAGE CONTENT. We assume no liability whatsoever for the content of the resource you use at the Service. We reserve the right to block any resource that we reasonably believe may subject us, our service providers or our users to liability.
7. FEES. Currently, we make a version of the Service available to for free. Subscriptions are monthly. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term for another month. You agree that we may automatically renew your subscription and charge your account every month on your last subscription date (the 'Renewal Date'), unless you cancel your subscription before the Renewal Date. We will automatically renew your subscription each month on the Renewal Date until you cancel your subscription or we no longer offers the subscription service. To downgrade or cancel your subscription use the subscription downgrade service provided in your account settings area.
8. YOUR CONTENT; LICENSE. As between you and us, you own all intellectual property rights in any text, graphical, video or other content you on the form of Google Documents, Dropbox, embeds, media links, or Local Resources or otherwise submit to or through our Service ('Your Content'). You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use, to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow downloads of and/or distribute any such file or content, and to modify Your Content in order to make the Service and its features available to you and other users. You agree that we may distribute, display, and make available Your Content in accordance with the description of our Service on our Site. You represent and warrant that you either own, or have all rights and permissions necessary to submit, Your Content for distribution to other users through our Service, including any video, text, links, images, and other media you include in Your Content. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, we will delete Your Content from our Site. We have no obligation to make Your Content available to you after termination.
9. YOUR OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THE SERVICE. You agree not to:
10. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Except for Your Content (and content posted by other users), all text, graphics, logos, icons, and other content on the Service is the property of Urban Marketing Pty Ltd, and protected by Australian and international copyright laws. The technology we use to provide the Service, including without limitation software code or executables that we may make available to you in connection with using the Service, is exclusive property and covered by intellectual property laws in their respective jurisdictions.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. We provide the service (and any content, features, applications, or products offered or made available through the service) â€œas is.â€ We do not make any warranties of any kind with respect to the service, nor do we guarantee that the service will be continuously available or secure. We disclaim all express and implied warranties with respect to the service, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, regardless of the cause of action and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our total liability to you for any claim arising under this agreement will not exceed $100 (or, if greater than $100, the amount of fees you have paid to us for the service during the 12 month period preceding the applicable claim).