Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Basics: Part I
- Olha Andriichuk
- 21:31 minute(s)
- 24/7 access
15 day money back guarantee
Certificate of Completion
Search Engine Marketing Basics: Part I covers all aspects of Search Engine Marketing and how it can be used to grow your buisness. This course includes explanations of common SEM terms, which ad networks you can choose, how to create your own SEM campaign, how SEO strategies impact of your SEM, useful tactics and techniques as well as what to look out for and what mistakes to avoid.
The course was written by SEM expert Olha Andriichuk who has deployed thousands of SEM programs for customers worldwide.
Search Engine Marketing: Part II will be available as a separate course over the next few weeks.
- Lesson 1 What is SEM?04:49 minute(s)
- Lesson 2 Basic SEM Terminology13:40 minute(s)
- Lesson 3 Keyword Search15:27 minute(s)
- Lesson 4 on-page SEO and how it affects your SEM16:08 minute(s)
- Lesson 5 Google AdWords08:53 minute(s)
- Lesson 6 What Ad Networks to choose?10:34 minute(s)
- Lesson 7 Bing Ads12:00 minute(s)
Olha Andriichuk, Digital Marketing Director
Olha is an expert in creating successful digital marketing campaigns by utilising multiple digital marketing platforms and SEO techniques.